- Needs Assessment: We will assess a client's need for service, eligibility, and perform a baseline assessment of functional abilities.
- Treatement Planning: Caseworkers, supervisors, and the clinical team develop individually-tailored treatment plans based on needs assessment and the long/short term goals of the client.
- Linkage: We link clients to community resources (housing, education, employement, medical care, etc.).
- Monitoring: We perform on-going monitoring, at least weekly, as well as follow-up assessments to gauge the efficacy of services and programs.
- Advocacy: The best interest of the client is integral to our program.
The TLC operates based on the following principles:
Caseworkers maintain at least weekly contact with each client, ensuring basic needs are being appropriately met and assisting with unmet needs as necessary.
Classes at the TLC are aimed at improving independent living, social function, and reduced symptomology via psycho-education, early detection/prevention, and skills training.
Clients are given an opportunity to “practice” skills learned in various classes, such as grocery shopping, riding public transportatoin, and social interaction.